Keep the flavor train rollin’ on your FireLuke Mesh Tank with the FireLuke Mesh Replacement Coils! With a sleek silver knurled design, the Mesh coils (0.15ohm) are best fired at 40 - 90W and harness the ability to produce an absurd amount of flavor! The X2 dual vertical coils are rated for 0.2ohm and are best fired between 40-80w. Finally, the X3 coils have a resistance of 0.15ohm and perform to their best between 50-90w! Also sporting organic cotton within, these FireLuke Mesh Replacement Coils come in a good ol’ 5-Pack for your vaping pleasure. If you’re rocking a FireLuke Mesh Tank right now, you know its flavor capabilities, and these replacement coils will keep your taste buds happy and sound for a long time to come.
- Vertical mesh coil build
- Mesh Replacement coils
- 0.15 ohm resistance
- Best operable at 40-90W
- X2 Replacement coils
- 0.2ohm resistance
- 40-80w Best performance range
- X3 Replacement coils
- 0.15ohm resistance
- Best between 50-90w
- Silver knurled outer construction
- 100% Organic Cotton
Coils Compatible With:
**Due to the fragile nature of glass and its weight we are unable to ship glass bongs/Dab Rigs. All Large glass items are in store pickup ONLY**.
Shipment & Delivery Policies
Orders - How long will my order take to arrive by shipping if I order online?
- All orders that are verified and confirmed by 3pm EST (on weekdays) are shipped the next evening, and will arrive in either 3-5 business days (if shipped by Canada Parcel Post)
- Please note Vape SuperStore does not ship outside of Canada.
Delivery times vary by province and by your proximity to a major city.
- During checkout, you will be shown an estimated delivery date, however it is our best approximation based on data from Canada Post, and can be off by +/- 1 working day.
- Please note that Vape SuperStore does not take responsibility for items shipped by regular parcel post. We will send you the tracking number so you are able to track your shipment on line.
Canada Post Age Requirement
- If you order on-line, please be aware that Canada Post will require Proof of Age Photo ID before they release your package. The package will not be delivered directly to your house. You will receive a Parcel Pick-up Notification.