The Vaporesso Target 200W Mod Kit is one of the latest kits from VAPORESSO and it's the newest fully-fledged dual 18650 mod and sub-ohm tank kit release we have seen in a while. The mod is rated for a 220-watt output paired with the new iTank designed with a very tactical look-very sleek featuring a "water-resistant braid". This new braid is very comfortable offering a nice grip and cushion in your hand and is not heavy! The new GTi coil design requires no break-in at all and has an 8ml juice capacity.
Vaporesso Target 200W Mod Features:
The Target 200 mod fires super quick and powerful features a large 0.96-inch color screen that’s easy to see. It’s clear and bright and looks great. The fire button is a simple circle on the front of the mod. Below the screen are the up and down buttons as well as their menu button below. Nice to see a separate menu button on the Target 200. It can easily hold a 26mm tank should you need bigger.
It uses a latch style door which fits great, so removing and replacing the batteries is easy. The TARGET comes with quite a few modes, but all of them are variations of power mode. No temp control on this mod which is the norm as of late.
The menu has the three modes above, as well as a DIY mode for preheats, Voltage mode, Bypass, and a Settings area for puffs, turning their Smart mode on and off, and resetting the mod to default. On the puff counter, there is also a puff history by day over the last seven days.
Note that there is no option to change screen color. The screen displays the wattage, a puff counter, battery meter, resistance, puff timer, and voltage output.
Operating the Target 200W mod has been made easy by Vaporesso:
- Five clicks of the fire button = on/off.
- Three clicks of the fire button = locks/unlock adjustment buttons.
- A long press of the mode button = quick access to different modes (Ft, Pulse, VW).
- Three clicks of the mod button bring up the full menu.
The Vaporesso iTank Features: (we stock replacement glass)
The iTank looks solid and well-made and operates as a top-fill with generously sized holes covered by a membrane to protect this part of the tank from accidental leaks. The machining is impeccable and there are no crunchy threads to be found. It has an elegant design and relatively little branding, with the tank name, brand all aligned to one side where you will also find the arrow indicating where to push for filling the tank.
It features plug-n-play coils, which is the norm these days, and triple bottom airflow. The drip tip is a standard wide bore 510. It has a massive 8 mL capacity thanks to the included bubble tank and the fill method is a slide-back fill on the top which works great—we’ve seen it on a few of their previous tanks like the NRG.
Vaporesso iTank fixed the leakage by designing a cupped wall positioned underneath the coil when the tank is assembled as a whole and seems to help with recycling any liquids from the bottom of the coil. Indeed, Due to this feature, even if the tank is left to stand for a day, this feature helps to stop the liquid from seeping out of the airflow holes. Cleaning the itank is pretty much mess-free.
To replace the coils, you unscrew the base from the pod tank and then pop them out from the tank. You can’t do it with a full tank, but it can be done with about a 50% full tank—although it’s probably better to fill when it’s empty. However, the coil is hard to grip even though it sticks out a fair amount, so you’re best off using the included tool or a flat head screwdriver.
The Vaporesso GTi Coil Features:
The standout feature of the tank is that it uses a new coil line called the GTi. There are two coil options available right now, as well as a third listed as “coming soon” on their site:
- GTi 0.2-ohm mesh coil rated 60-75 watts (included)
- GTi 0.4-ohm mesh coil rated 50-60 watts (included)
- GTi 0.15-ohm mesh (coming soon)
Starting with the GTi 0.2-ohm coil-Vaporesso says best around 70 watts. The flavor is great and doesn't need any break-in at all. The reviews on these coils say they lasted over 88 mL which is great and call them the best coils ever by Vaporesso. It can be quite a thirsty coil-but the flavor is incredible at the Vaporesso sweet spot of 65W.
Then with the GTi 0.4-ohm coil, Vaporesso says best around 55 watts. The flavor wasn’t quite as good as the 0.2-ohm coil, but it isn't as thirsty as the .2ohm being run in that lower wattage. Very nice cloud chucks with both coils.
- Vaporesso Target 200 Mod
- Vaporesso iTank (8mL)
- GTi Meshed Coil 0.2 ohm(60-75W)
- GTi Meshed Coil 0.4 ohm(50-60W)
- Extra glass tube
- 3 x O-rings
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
**Due to the fragile nature of glass and its weight we are unable to ship glass bongs/Dab Rigs. All Large glass items are in store pickup ONLY**.
Shipment & Delivery Policies
Orders - How long will my order take to arrive by shipping if I order online?
- All orders that are verified and confirmed by 3pm EST (on weekdays) are shipped the next evening, and will arrive in either 3-5 business days (if shipped by Canada Parcel Post)
- Please note Vape SuperStore does not ship outside of Canada.
Delivery times vary by province and by your proximity to a major city.
- During checkout, you will be shown an estimated delivery date, however it is our best approximation based on data from Canada Post, and can be off by +/- 1 working day.
- Please note that Vape SuperStore does not take responsibility for items shipped by regular parcel post. We will send you the tracking number so you are able to track your shipment on line.
Canada Post Age Requirement
- If you order on-line, please be aware that Canada Post will require Proof of Age Photo ID before they release your package. The package will not be delivered directly to your house. You will receive a Parcel Pick-up Notification.