Uwell Caliburn A2 Pod Kit for vaping. Uwell Heard your cries and your prayers so they took There Famous Uwell Caliburn Re-did it and Made it better then ever! With a beautiful new design and sleek look to the Caliburn name, Compatible with 0.9ohm Caliburn A2 Pods which are a top fill pod which makes for a great leak proof pod!
Powering up at 15w it gives off great flavor, and an amazingly smooth pull. There Pods last forever and you have a Little-to-NO Chance of burning your pod because they gave you a built in window to see your juice level as it decreases through-out the day!
Activate the device with 5 clicks to turn on and 5 clicks to turn off with their original draw to activate or push to fire!
Caliburn A2 Replacement Pods Available HERE
- Size: 110.1 x 21.3 x 11.7mm
- Battery: 520mAh battery built-in
- Material: PA, Aluminum Alloy
- Output: 15W
- Capacity: 2ml
- Pod: Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pods- 4/pk [CRC]-0.9OHM
- Draw or Button Vape
- Top Filling Design
- Chip-set inside, multiple circuit protection, stable, safe, and reliable output
- Internal 520mah battery
- Open system, cost-effective
- Authentic Flavor
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Device [CRC]
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pod [CRC]-0.9OHM (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pod [CRC]-0.9OHM(Spare)
- 1 x User Manual
How long does Caliburn last?
Pods tend to last between 1-2 weeks depending on usage, once flavor tastes burnt its time to change the pod out for a new one
Is Caliburn mouth to lung?
Yes, it's a similar draw as to how you suck out of a straw but instead of swallowing your drink, you inhale into your lungs.
Is Caliburn A2 good?
The Caliburn A2 is simply a solid vape, its got buttery smooth airflow, quick charging, long-lasting flavorful pods, it's an all-round a great device
How long does Caliburn A2 take to charge?
The Caliburn A2 charges fully in about 45 minutes and you can use the device while it's charging