This Nice Glass ash catcher has a double wall drum perc with slits around the bottom. The smoke disperses evenly around the base, giving your hit a little more diffusion and adding function to your bong. These are 14mm 45 degree
**Due to the fragile nature of glass and its weight we are unable to ship glass bongs/Dab Rigs. All Large glass items are in store pickup ONLY**
The ash catcher will attach to your water pipe the same way you take your bowl in and out. Your bowl will now go into the ash catcher instead of directly into the water pipe. When you take a hit the burned ash will get trapped in the ash catcher instead of passing into the water pipes main chamber. Be sure not to add too much water to your ash catcher or the dirty water will flow into your water pipe.
What is an Ash Catcher?
Ash catchers attach to your bong to keep resin and ash from ending up in your bong water. The smoke will first travel through the ash catcher, which is designed to capture debris before it dirties your glass pipe, and your lungs.
Most ash catchers, like the ones by Nice Glass, contain percs for added diffusion to make smoking from your bong easier to inhale and better tasting. It’s like adding an extra filter to your water pipe.
If you ever noticed how dirty and smelly your bong gets after smoking, adding an ash catcher to your water pipe makes cleaning and maintaining your bong a million times easier. It also comes with many added benefits that a lot of smokers are unaware of.
If you have a larger bong with tons of percolators an ash catcher can be a real life-saving accessory to have.
How Do I Choose the Right Ash Catcher?
- To ensure you get the right ash catcher for your water pipe you will need to know the joint size of your pipe so that you can get the correct joint size ash catcher. Most ash catchers are male joints and meant to be combined with female jointed water pipes. If you have a male jointed water pipe, no worries you can always get a glass adapter to make it fit. Ash catchers range in price depending on the complexity of their design and size.
- The next thing you need to consider is the angle of the joint on your ash catcher. Most ash catchers come in either 45 or 90 degree angles. The 45 or 90 degrees is referring to the angle at which your ash catcher will attach to your water pipe. Depending on the angle of your water pipes stem you will have to decide which works best for you.
- Make sure the ash catcher will not hit any part of your water pipe, this is usually easy to do just by imaging what the ash catcher would look like if attached to your bong.
- Make sure the bowl is not at an angle that could cause you to either burn yourself or make stuff fall out of your bowl.
- The last thing you need to consider is if your water pipe is strong and sturdy enough to hold the ash catcher you want so that it will not tip over when you are not using it.
**Due to the fragile nature of glass and its weight we are unable to ship glass bongs/Dab Rigs. All Large glass items are in store pickup ONLY**.
Shipment & Delivery Policies
Orders - How long will my order take to arrive by shipping if I order online?
- All orders that are verified and confirmed by 3pm EST (on weekdays) are shipped the next evening, and will arrive in either 3-5 business days (if shipped by Canada Parcel Post)
- Please note Vape SuperStore does not ship outside of Canada.
Delivery times vary by province and by your proximity to a major city.
- During checkout, you will be shown an estimated delivery date, however it is our best approximation based on data from Canada Post, and can be off by +/- 1 working day.
- Please note that Vape SuperStore does not take responsibility for items shipped by regular parcel post. We will send you the tracking number so you are able to track your shipment on line.
Canada Post Age Requirement
- If you order on-line, please be aware that Canada Post will require Proof of Age Photo ID before they release your package. The package will not be delivered directly to your house. You will receive a Parcel Pick-up Notification.