Aspire Minican 2 Open Pod Kit-Simple But Effective & Affordable. The Minican 2 is utterly the simplest device on the market to use and cheaper than a disposable. Just fill the pod via the bottom fill hole, wait 5 minutes, and then put the mod into the device via magnetic action, and voila! You’re off vaping! Pod capacity is 3ml, 400 mAh battery
There is no airflow control, so the draw is best described as a medium to loose MTL and it's a warmer vape with good, crisp, spot on flavour from this little guy. The coils vape like a 0.8 ohm mesh.
As a pure starter kit, as in someone’s very first vape kit, this is absolutely perfect for that purpose! It’s small, convenient, easy to maintain and operate, and gives an excellent quality of flavour to the vaper.
Find replacement Minican 2 pods here!
What does it actually do?
- 400 mAh battery, which isn’t a whole lot but should last at least half a day with MTL vaping.
- Dimensions at 28 x 16 x 83 mm. This is tiny and extremely pocketable!
- Has auto-draw firing only, no buttons anywhere on the device.
- Bottom-fill pod.
- LED light to indicate battery life and charging (light goes off when fully charged).
- Runs on bypass output mode, so the vape quality may diminish slightly alongside battery life decrease.
- And of course, has the standard protections we are familiar with via the ASP chipset
1x Minican 2 Device (400 mAh)
1x Minican Pod 1.0Ω (Coil Non-replaceable ) 3 ml
1x User Manual
1x Type-C Cable